This job is no longer available
This well established, rapidly expanding award winning tour operator urgently requires an Experienced Tailor-Made Africa Travel Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Candidates MUST have extensive knowledge of Africa gained from a recent previous role as a Africa Travel Specialist or have travelled extensively throughout Africa and have a travel sales background.
As an Experienced Tailor-Made Africa Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Plan and book tailor-made itineraries to Africa
- Dealing with the public and travel agents by telephone
- Work towards and exceed monthly sales targets
- Ensure all bookings are dealt with accurately
- Administration duties required to complete bookings
Experienced Tailor-Made Africa Travel Consultant remuneration package:
- Basic salary £18000 to £26000 (depending on experience) + commission
- 20 days holiday plus public/bank holidays
- Predominately Monday to Friday with a Saturday rota
Experienced Tailor-Made Africa Travel Consultant skill attributes:
- Must have travelled extensively within Africa
- Must have tailor-made Travel sales experience
- Good sales techniques
- An excellent telephone manner
- Knowledge of a GDS is preferable
- Attention to detail
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- To work under pressure whilst maintaining a focus on excellent customer service.
- Must be to work on own initiative or as part of a team
For a fully confidential discussion on this Experienced Tailor-Made Africa Travel Consultant vacancy, please email your full current CV with travel profile to Gemma.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest reservations travel jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk