This job is no longer available
Want to work from home? A leading global travel management company have a great opportunity for an experienced online implementation specialist to work from home in a virtual environment, working on a portfolio of clients and their technological requirements. Rarely available, this role allows the successful candidate to work remotely, using their knowledge of GDS systems, online booking tool and technological expertise in a varied and challenging role.
Online Implementation duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Offering a complete support service to corporate clients and assisting them in managing/implementing online booking tools
• Helping with any trouble shooting or queries and resolving them quickly and professionally.
• Growing the success of the online booking tool and contributing towards its development
• Ensuring high levels of customer service at all times
• Implementing new clients on the booking tool and being able to confidently discuss requirements and and objectives
• Responsible for the day to day running of site administration
• Providing user and agent training
Online Implementation remuneration package:
• Very generous salary, depending on experience
• Mon-Fri role
• Excellent holiday allowance, rising with length of service (to a maximum amount)
• Home based- can be based anywhere in the UK.
• Ongoing support and direction within a growing company
Online Implementation skills/attributes required:
• Extensive online booking tool experience and implementation (essential as this is a technology based role)
• Working knowledge of the GDS systems Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus
• Agent Point of Sale, Mid-Back Office systems experience
• Self motivated and driven
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Knowledge of web based products and HTML experience
This is an opportunity to join an excellent company where you will be rewarded for your hard work with a fantastic salary!! Please apply now with your CV