This job has now expired
We are seeking leisure travel consultants that are passionate about their career and that want to work for the best the industry has to offer in the world of business travel! To apply you must have proven experience working on a major reservations system such as Galileo or Sabre and have a strong background booking worldwide fares.
As a Business Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks and responsibilities:
* Having your very own portfolio of clients/accounts
* Work in a small team of 3-4
* Booking all means of travel, from flights, hotels, rail, car hire, private transfers
* Utilising both net and published fares
* Ticketing and invoicing
* Work in a target driven environment where you will have the chance to earn uncapped commission!
Business Travel Consultant remuneration package:
* Excellent salary for local work
* Bonus and team incentives in place
* Commission structure and guaranteed first year earnings
* Working for one of the Sunday Times top 100 best companies to work for!!
Essential requirements for the position:
* Experience of working on a GDS system, Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo or Worldspan
* Sales and target orientated with proven experience of being able to sell
* Highly organised and able to deal with demanding clients
* Confident on booking all aspects of travel including flights, hotels, car hire and rail.
We can guarantee that working for such a dynamic travel company you’ll not only be rewarded by being part of a unique travel sales concept that offers you outstanding earning opportunities but you will also be given the best industry training and opportunity to develop your career and realise your full potential.