Retail Travel Sales Manager
Rare opportunity has arisen for a Retail Travel Sales Manager whom is looking for their next move in their travel career and that wants to work for an exceptional independant and specialist tailor made travel company this is a role NOT to be missed! Offering an excellent basic salary of circa £28,000 dependant on experience plus uncapped bonus and other excellent benefits this is an opportunity in worldwide retail travel sales management NOT to be missed.
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Retail Travel Branch Manager will posses:-
- Experience as a Retail Travel Sales Branch Manager or be a strong Assistant Branch Manager within a retail travel environment either for an independent retail travel agency or one of the multiple retail travel agents.
- Be able to demonstrate strong sales management skills including, sales and customer service coaching & training, performance management alongside budgetary and strong sales experience too.
- Outstanding customer services
- Strong product knowledge of the retail travel industry and destinations Worldwide such as Australia & Asia
- GDS / CRS skills an advantage
For more information and to apply for this role please call Jason on 0161 238 4496 or email an up to date bersion of your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C & M Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk