SENIOR BRANCH MANAGER
SENIOR BRANCH MANAGER - This award winning long haul tour operator that is opening shops across the UK and are looking for a Senior Retail Travel Manager / Sales Manager / Senior Branch Manager / Travel Team Leader to work in their store in Kensington. On top of a competitive salary plus generous commission you will be rewarded with some of the best benefits in the industry including 7 free standby Long haul flights!
Senior Branch Manager responsibilities:
- Drive and grow sales through your retail store
- Supporting the Branch Manager as well as the Regional Manager
- 50% of your time will be business development and building new client relationships
- Innovating new methods to build new business
- Manage the teams performance by coaching and developing staff
- Develop future managers for the region
Senior Branch Manager skills:
- Previous experience of managing a retail store is essential
- Proven experience of developing new business
- Strong people management experience
- Experience of driving sales targets in a driven environment
This role would suit an experienced Branch manger who is looking for the next step in their career.
If you have the relevant skills and would like to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to email@example.com or phone 0207 397 1275 and quoteHR30614
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C & M Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk