This job has now expired
If you are currently working in a customer service or sales based role within the Travel Industry, this is an excellent opportunity to cruise into a new career.
The Cruise Reservations Co-ordinator will be responsible for:
- Answering inbound enquiries
- To proactively secure bookings from leads provided from across the business
- Identify customer requirements
- Assist with any queries
- Other Ad-Hoc duties
The Cruise Reservations Co-ordinator will require:
- Previous Travel Industry experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience using a GDS is desirable
- The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience and have worked to sales targets.
A competitive salary of up to £17,500 plus fantastic benefits including 25 days holiday and excellent cruise fam trips.
If you have previous travel industry experience and a strong interest in Cruise than please contact Michael P @ Travel Trade Recruitment on 0207 347 5060 or email Michael.email@example.com.