This job has now expired
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Groups Travel Co-ordinator for a growing Travel Company based in the North West.
As a Groups Travel Co-ordinator, your role will be very varied.
This will include undertaking duties such as the following:
* Servicing and supporting the booking from start to finish
* Dealing with queries regarding amendments, splits, cancellations, upgrades, ticketing and other operational matters
* Chasing quotes and closing sales to achieve targets
* Follow up on all options being held
* Checking Advance Requests file on a daily basis
* Build and maintain effective relationships with customers and account management
* Regular checking of personal or departmental Amadeus Q
* Problem solving
You will be polite, professional and courteous and be able assist with answering Groups Travel telephone line. Hours will be on a shift basis between 9am-9:30pm with ad hoc weekends as and when required.
If you are interested in this role please call the Manchester office of AA Appointments on 0161 838 9590 email: Manchester@aaappointments.com or apply online.