IT HELPDESK - This leading and award winning independent Tour Operator are looking for someone to join their IT Helpdesk department. You will ensure the company IT infrastructure runs effectively and trouble shoot a wide range of IT and telecom related problems.
IT Helpdesk responsibilities:
- Support for general IT issues, PC's, software such as: Amadeus, Travelink and Dimensions etc..
- Point of contact for Traveling support, logging and chasing
- Set up new staff with PC, phone and email etc.
- Communicating with external IT support partners
- Recording IT infrastructure performance
IT Helpdesk skills:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Knowledge of the travel industry is an advantage
- Knowledge of SEO is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Hours are 09.00 - 17.30 Monday to Saturday
- One in 4 Saturdays on average
If you have the relevant skills and would like to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to email@example.com or phone 0207 397 1275 and quote HR30715
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C & M Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk