Regional Manager UK
We are looking for a candidate with a strong sales and negotiation background within the UK hotel industry to lead and develop a high-performing team in order to increase the revenue of the area.
We expect this candidate to have exceptional knowledge of the UK hotels market and experience in a strategic or corporate development role with proven track record of creating, developing and driving key revenue plans. The Regional Manager will be focused on both strategic and execution-focused responsibilities.
Based in London you will be responsible for the entire hotels team in the UK region. This includes being responsible for the main office in Cambridge, along with the regional offices located in London and Edinburgh.
• Lead and develop a high performing team to meet targets within the UK region.
• Responsible for hotel coverage and revenue within the appointed area.
• Together with the Area Manager seek potential areas for acquisition
• Monitor progress and manage performance against new business and account management targets and to ensure these are met.
• HR tasks (reviews/appraisals, training, recruitment new staff); lead by example, demonstrate exceptional coaching and leadership skills and develop team members to meet targets and improve their sales/account management skills.
• Analyze existing areas, identify and implement strategies for improvement in supply, rates and availability.
• Identify and predict opportunities and risks that could significantly impact strategic and operational business direction.
• Develop promotions based on seasonality of the appointed area.
• Develop, grow and manage relationships at group level.
• Deliver quality reports on results and performance, including hotels contracted, Preferred hotels and major achievements.
• Conduct thorough competitor research and analysis reporting in order to gain competitive edge and insight within your designated area.
• Market our brand name to hotels.
• Expand and maintain relationships and build networks.
• Bachelors/University degree;
• Extensive knowledge of the UK Hotels market.
• Excellent understanding of the hotel market;
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of yield and revenue management principles and practices, and ability to forecast a must.
• A minimum 5 years’ experience in a fast growing and customer oriented company;
• Ability to be flexible and work in changing and challenging environment.
• A minimum 5 years overall leadership experience;
• Excellent relationship management skills.
• Ability to work independently, sense of responsibility and target focus;
• Excellent communication and commercial skills;
• Customer focused.
• Fluent in English
• Full driver licence.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter using the "apply now" button below.