Sabre Travel Co-ordinator
WANTED – Sabre Travel Co-ordinator in Central London
Up to 30k
• Exciting media account
We are currently searching for a Sabre Travel Co-ordinator / Business Travel Consultant to work in a very friendly team in an implant in Central London. Working in a very small and fun loving team this is a great chance to further your career
As a Travel Co-ordinator you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Arranging all international business travel, handling complex itineraries for business travel clients booking all flights, hotels, car hire, rail and other ancillary products.
Travel Co-ordinator skill and attributes:
* Previous experience working within a corporate (Business Travel) environment.
* Previous experience dealing with Tickets is essential
* Will have experience handling all types of corporate clients preferably Media based
* Proficiency with Sabre is essential
* Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail
* Be able to work well under pressure & handle demanding accounts
A fresh and fun office based within easy reach of a range of facilities in the local area.
Do not miss out on this position e-mail your CV today
Due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted
For all the latest Business Travel positions log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk