This job has now expired
Our clients, one of the leading business travel companies, are looking for an experienced Luxury Travel Manager to join their hugely successful company.
This company are looking for an experienced Luxury Retail Travel Manager to hit the ground running, who possesses an entrepreneurial flair.
Luxury Retail Travel Manager
- you will be required to provide a consultative approach in order to engage potential new clients from within the existing Client base and organise Worldwide and European Holidays
- you will work closely with the Business Travel and Events teams and identify new customer groups and develop the right sales strategy to target appropriate prospects within these organisations
- you will develop and expand existing relationships with Travel Managers and PA's
- utilising your excellent operational management background gained within a premium leisure environment combined with excellent client service skills and strong premium product knowledge, you will be capable of motivating and developing the team to support their delivery of a pro-active and inspirational holiday planning and client management service that exceeds all expectations.
- first-class client facing presentation skills
- Strong capability to develop relationships at all levels
- strong team leader, able to lead by example and identify potential for development within your team
- a proven track record of high service delivery and client retention skills* Confident and Vibrant and passionate about travel
- Driven, determined and committed
- Salary excellent + Benefits
- Excellent benefits to include bonus, 22 days hols, pension and healthcare
We regret that we can only accept applications from individuals with previous travel experience.