This job has now expired
Do you have a love for luxury travel? Are you looking for a new, exciting position, in the travel industry?
Luxury Travel Reservations Consultant required to join this successful, growing, independent, luxury tour operator.
A suitably experienced individual is required to use their luxury product knowledge and experience, to work for this busy tour operator, located in Cheshire. This tour operator sell high-end, luxury holidays to a strong, repeat, recommended, new and valued client base. Candidates living in the Altrincham, Wilmslow, Alderley Edge, Stockport, South Manchester, Macclesfield, etc, locations, live in good locations, for this role.
Key responsibilities, for this luxury travel role, include:
- Receiving inbound calls and emails, servicing the enquiry and issuing quotes.
- Selling luxury travel hotels, products and packages.
- Delivering the highest standard of customer service, to very valued clientele.
- Selling high standard hotels as well as packaging up, including flights and extras, to perfectly match client needs.
- Use your strong, previously-gained luxury product knowledge to sell hotels and destinations, to your valued clients.
- work towards sales-related bonus.
The successful candidate is to be suitably experienced, from a luxury travel background. A career-minded, motivated, passionate individual, with the capability / ability to work well, thriving, under pressure. An individual with strong sales techniques, luxury product knowledge and a hard-working attitude will thrive, working for this growing, successful tour operator.
This truly is an excellent opportunity, to progress your career, working for one of the leading players, in the independent tour operator sector, being a key part of this travel companies growing success. A fantastic basic salary, along with bonus potential and staff discount, is on offer.
Interested in this fantastic role? To apply for this Luxury Travel Reservations Consultant role, ref: 7414, please click the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 923 6120