This job has now expired
India Specialist Travel Consultants - Oxfordshire
Up to £21,000 + Commission (OTE £35,000) + Industry related benefits.
My client is an award winning, leading tailor made upmarket specialist. Due to rapid expansion and an increase in sales they have a strong need to expand and are seeking is to employ a India Travel Specialist to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
SUITABLE APPLICANTS WILL ALREADY BE A INDIA SPECIALIST WITHIN A TRAVEL SALES ROLE OR HAVE TRAVELLED EXTENSIVELY WITHIN INDIA AND HAVE SALES EXPERIENCE.
If successful you will also attend a 5 week training course in the country of which you specialize.
If you have a passion for travel, motivated and well travelled this is the role for you.
As an India Travel Specialist you will be responsible for:
- The creation and conversion to sale of high quality tailor-made itineraries
- To proactively sell add on extras and holidays extras and ancillary products
- To make the most of every single genuine sales enquiry received
- To ensure all products sold are as perfect as they could be
- Take responsibility for the travel of the customer, ensuring all arrangements go as planned
- To keep up to date with product knowledge
- To follow up on enquiries and maintain a high conversion of "enquiries to sales"
- Prepare and create a full itinerary utilising all aspects of holidays
- Take ownership and pride for the quality of service, products provided and accuracy of itinerary
To be successful as an India Travel Specialist you will:
- Previous personal travel experience is essential in the specified areas
- MUST have a passion for travel
- Be educated to GCSE or equivalent including Maths and English at grade C or above
- Be customer focused
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be self motivated with a drive to succeed
- Due to location you will ideally need your own means of transport.
- Be a good team player
India Travel Specialist Benefits
- Basic to £21,000
- Uncapped earning potential of £35,000
- Relocation Package
- Regular Fam Trips
- 20 days holiday
To apply for the position of India Travel Specialist Travel please send your CV and full travel portfolio to Gemma.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Travel jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk