This job is no longer available
Experienced Travel Consultant – Cheshire
This highly successful, Tour Operator urgently requires an Experienced Travel Consultant to join their reservations team on a permanent basis.
Applicants must have good knowledge of short haul and long haul destinations and cruise gained within Tour Operations or Travel Agency..
As a Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Arranging worldwide leisure holidays for clients
- Creating tailor made itineraries, which include booking hotels, villas with flight reservations.
- Up-selling and adding on of ancillary products including car hire, insurance, airport parking, etc…
- Processing efficiently all reservations
- Ensure all bookings are dealt with accurately
- Administration duties required to complete bookings
Travel Consultant remuneration package:
- Basic salary from £16000+
- Performance related annual bonus
- 20 days holiday plus public/bank holidays
- A Friendly and professional environment working.
Travel Consultant skill attributes:
- Must have experience in Travel Sales gained from a Tour Operator or Travel Agency
- Well travelled
- Excellent sales technique supported by evidence of previous performance
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Credibility when discussing travel options
- Hard working and good team player
For a fully confidential discussion on this Experienced Travel Consultant position, please email your CV to Gemma
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest reservations travel jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk