This job has now expired
Excellent opportunity to work for 6 months in a fantastic Travel Co-ordinator role!
An amazing opportunity has arisen to for a Business Travel Consultant to be part of a global corporate company with offices based in Nottingham in a 6 month contract. Currently seeking a confident and competent flights expert with excellent fares and geographical knowledge to handle the travel arrangements for a network of staff.
As a 6 month contract (potential to become permanent) Travel Co-ordinator you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Being based in the office handling the travel requirements for staff of the company
* Working via phone, email and face to face contact with staff
* Source the very best & most cost effective worldwide travel itineraries in compliance with the company travel policy
* Work as part of a team in a demanding role
So, what you can expect in return? This Travel Co-ordinator role will reward you with:
* ££ SALARY EXCELLENT
* A varied and challenging role
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Company benefits
* Quarterly bonus
In order to apply for this great opportunity, we'll need you to demonstrate on your CV:
* Previous experience working within Business Travel or tailor made itineraries (Essential)
* Experience and knowledge of published and net/contract fares
* Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail is paramount
* Knowledge of airlines and their products, city codes and geography
* Excellent organisational skills
This is an opportunity to join a team where you will be rewarded for your hard work with a fantastic salary, a lovely working environment and the chance to progress in your dream career.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Business Travel jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk