Broadway Travel currently has a vacancy in the Operations Department, based in our Luton office.
The main focus of this role is to provide a professional and first class service to customers, suppliers and other industry partners, and to make a real impact as a key team member of this busy department.
Snapshot of job role
• Ensure telephone and email enquiries are dealt with promptly and professionally
• Advising clients of amendments and cancellations to their travel arrangements (flight time changes, hotel overbookings/closures etc)
• Quoting prices to clients to amend their holiday / flights
• Re-protect clients bookings in the event of a tour operator or airline failure
• Liaising with suppliers and hoteliers to resolve any issues in resort
• Building strong business relationships with our key suppliers
• Maintain high standards of customer service
• Achieve and exceed own and department targets
• Ability to work under pressure and remain calm
• Strong team player, part of a buzzing department
• Ability to maximise profit on bookings
Full job description, salary and hours will be discussed at interview stage. This position is full time and to start immediately.
Please send your CV and covering letter to us using the "apply now" button below.