As the only Administrator based in this office you will need to be self-motivated and self-sufficient as well as adaptable. Support will be provided by management from a remote location with a regular schedule of visits.
Experience in administration roles and confidence in administrative tasks is beneficial. Ideally you will have had exposure to a variety of systems and be confident in learning new systems and processes.
You will also have the ability to look at processes and offer suggestions on improving to make efficiency gains if possible. Full training will also be offered to allow you to learn our systems.
- Answering the office door & welcoming visitors
- Sorting and distributing incoming/outgoing mail
- Using system Mail Merges to produce client letters
- Checking and preparation of client invoices using the internal systems
- Preparation of clients final documentation to support sales staff
- Managing stocks of all staff support items including stationary
- Preparation of meeting rooms
- General administrative duties as required
- Support the Witney Office with admin duties as required