Enthusiastic, highly motivated, resourceful and professional; the successful candidate will be a self-starter with the desire to work within a targeted and results driven environment. Strong negotiation skills in tough situations with both internal and external groups are essential.
To complement our existing team, you will have at least 3 years’ previous sales experience in an airline or travel related background. You will be an excellent communicator, both internally and externally, with first class analytical skills, and an ability to cope with a changing, fast-paced environment. This position will involve travel to the Latin America, the US and Europe as required.
Grow existing business and capture new sources of high yield revenue for Air Europa.
- Monitor the booking activity of both existing and new accounts to identify and capitalise on revenue growth opportunities.
- Provide analytical support to existing Head of Sales and Senior Sales Manager as needed.
- Target the true decision makers and bookers within agent portfolio to secure potential revenue opportunities.
- Create and implement business plans designed achieve revenue and market share expectations.
- Manage on-going performance and improvement of key account portfolio.
- Implement promotional plans, within allocated budget, designed to drive traffic.
- Collect competitive information for our Corporate Head Office to ensure Air Europa remains competitive at all times.
- This list is not exhaustive. On occasion Employees may be required to cover other duties for various reasons including absence or where business needs dictate.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Fluent in Spanish & English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Negotiating Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office products (eg Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Excellent presentations skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong organisational skills.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working in an international airline sales environment or similar.
- Knowledge of the UK market in relation to the Latin American travel market.
- Experience and understanding of functionality of airline reservation systems.
- Basic Salary – £25,000
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunity to join company pension scheme
- Travel benefits
If you are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and have the necessary requirements please click on "Apply Now"
Closing date for applications is Monday, 10th October