Coach Tour Operations Manager - London
An exciting opportunity for a highly self-motivated individual to develop within a rapidly growing, multi-award winning small group tour company. The successful candidate will lead the Operations team in the day to day running of their growing fleet of mini coaches and drivers in London. You will lead a team of driver tour guides and continually develop, encourage and mentor your team to allow them to achieve outstanding results every day.
Coach Tour Operations Manager responsibilities will include:
- Leading the London team of tour driver guides.
- Managing rotas and shift patterns to ensure the smooth operation of our guaranteed scheduled departures from London.
- Appraise and review your team members on a regular basis.
- Determine and facilitate the training needs of your team.
- Identify resources required for efficient operation of London tours.
- Managing a fleet of 16 seat mini-coaches and driver/guides. This includes keeping vehicles to roadworthy safety standards, including scheduling safety inspections, breakdown management.
- Maintaining an excellent level of customer experience and investigating customer experience queries.
- Health and safety management.
- Driver compliance and legislation.
Coach Tour Operations Manager Required Skills and Experiences include:
- Category D or D1 manual licence, digital tachograph card and up to date driver qualification card are essential requirements.
- UK Transport Manager certificate of professional competence is preferred.
- You will have a clear understanding of EU drivers’ hours, tachograph rules, PSV licencing and UK speed limits.
- A high degree of flexibility as the hours of this role will be dictated by the season and business demands.
- Results orientated
- Ability to multi task whilst looking after the interests of your team and meeting the commercial expectations of the company
- High levels of customer service
- An organised problem solver
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
Coach Tour Operations Manager salary package:
- Starting salary £32 - £35000 + benefits.
- Successful achievement of the company’s ambitious plans will be rewarded through bonuses and/or salary increases.
For a fully confidential application on this Coach Tour Operations Manager role, please apply with a full CV as soon as possible.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £100 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to email@example.com mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.