Air Product Executive Tour Operator
Air Product Executive - Tour Operator - Hampshire £20,000 - 22,000
This prestigious specialist Tour Operator, operate a range of specialist group tours from end to end and you will be responsible for the day to day account management of the airline portfolio. You will be ommercially minded with excellent negotiating, very strong organizational and strong influencing skills.
- Manage the portfolio of key airline accounts whilst building strong business relationships
- Negotiate and contract commercial deals and rates
- Deliver best value flights to the product team to meet their requirements.
- Analyse sales performance of airline partners and ensure the business is up to date with sales performance, issues and opportunities
- React to any aviation issues that may arise, and liaise with relevant departments to adopt collaborative working
- Manage the flights database
- Ensure maximum utilization of our flight allocations
- Attend and add value to pre tour health checks, post tour surgeries
- Produce appropriate air tour schedule documentation needed by ground staff to manage the tour.
- Ensure internal system is updated with latest arrangements and amend when needed.
- Liaise with Tour Staff to ensure they are briefed on latest policy and developments.
- Deliver flights below budget
- Review feedback and ensure consistent improvements on next tours.
- Price up bespoke requests and turnaround within 24 hours.
- Ensure margins are correct in the system, obtain rate of sale data from analysts and suggest amendments to TBR, Follow up on these and implement.
Air Product Executive - skills
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills and be able to effectively handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience working in a previous air travel role
- An interest in cultural and experience rich holidays.
- Must be financial numerate and have experience with costing and yield.
- Must be collaborative and be able to work in a team based environment as well as on his/her own initiative and willing to be ''hands-on''
- High ethical standards, analytical ability
- Decisiveness - ability to resolve conflicts between different parties in a dispute and find suitable solutions to challenges
- The ability to negotiate, think commercially and influence.
- Understanding of another language preferred but not essential .
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk