Financial Controller - Business Travel
We’re looking for an experienced Financial Controller with strong working knowledge of the travel sector to manage the day to day financial operations of an independent Travel Management Company in central London. With a travel industry background and recent experience in a similar role, you’ll be responsible for the finance function of this independent Business Travel company through to year end, including liaising with the Senior Management Team, managing transactions, budgets, reporting and cash flow forecasts as well as crafting innovative financing and implementing procedural control over the financial operations. For the successful candidate our client is offering a highly competitive salary of up to £60k plus excellent company and industry benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for more information or apply online.
Role of Financial Controller:
- Managing day to day financial operations and company transactions
- Handling all aspects of the finance function through to year end
- Managing budgets, reporting, cash flow forecasts and other financial activity
- Liaising with Senior Management on financial issues and budgeting
- Ensuring compliance with accounting policies
Skills required for the role:
- Proven success in a similar finance management role
- Experience within the travel industry is essential
- Relevant accounting qualifications - e.g. ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent analytical skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Process-driven and able to understand and solve complex issues
If you’re interested in learning more about this brand new Financial Controller role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now.
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.