Business Analyst – Operations
The Business Analyst will support my client’s operations function and take responsibility for driving a clear strategy with regards to their operational processes. You will work with senior stakeholders to gather and analyse their current processes to deliver efficiency and ensure accuracy to all projects. Using your consultancy skills, you will influence and work closely with the project managers to analyse and create contracts/documentation for their media partners. We are looking for a passion for quality and excellence with a relentless drive towards flawless execution. Plus:
- In depth knowledge of Business Process and project management tools and methodology
- High level of ability to collaborate, communicate and present effectively at all levels
- Able to maintain effective relationships and to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Display high levels of energy, maintaining a positive outlook even in the face of adversity
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with strong inter-personal communication skills.
- Excellent time management, presentation and organizational skills
- Highly-effective communications skills (written and verbal)
- Detail-oriented, organized, adaptable.
This is a great opportunity to work with this entrepreneurial start up which has sound funding and is experiencing high growth. A bit of a disruptor in the market!
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually. Therefore only successful applicants only will be contacted.