Part-time Travel Product Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Travel Product Executive to join a well-known Tour Operator. Based in the Birmingham area, this part-time role will see the successful candidate working 3 days per week, managing allocation systems, researching new product areas and proactively sourcing and setting up of special offers. Our client is looking for those with strong commercial awareness and ideally, have previous experience of working in a product role within the travel sector. On offer is a highly competitive pro rata basic salary plus excellent industry benefits and this is a great opportunity to secure a highly sought after, part-time product role within the travel sector. Please contact us today for more information or apply online.
Role of Travel Product Executive:
- Managing product allocation systems
- Research into new products
- On-going competitor analysis of product and price
- Proactive sourcing and set up of special offers
- Assisting Product Manager with ad hoc duties
Skills required for the role:
- Previous product/commercial experience gained from within the travel industry
- Commercially aware with a keen eye for a good deal
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Flexible and supportive approach to colleagues
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Travel Product Executive opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting travel industry roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.