Travel Consultant / Support
Our client is looking to recruit a Travel Agent/Travel Consultant to be able to sell and promote travel and ancillary products, selling to both consumer and travel trade. GREAT salary + bonus+ Benefits.
As a you Travel Agent/Travel Consultant will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Arranging worldwide holidays and travel to new and existing customers
* Up-selling and adding on of ancillary products including car hire, insurance, airport parking, etc
* To provide high levels of customer service, responding to all clients promptly and courteously and in a friendly manner.
* Meet and exceed branch and team sales targets
* Processing efficiently all reservations
* Ensure all bookings are dealt with accurately
* Administration duties required to complete bookings
Travel Agent/Travel Consultant skill attributes:
• Excellent written and verbal skills
For a fully confidential discussion on this Travel Agent / Travel Consultant position, please apply now
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest reservations travel jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk