Buyer Tour Operations
The successful UK Tour Operator Buyer will be accountable for negotiating offers with tour operators in the UK. The role will be based in fast paced Central London offices working with a superb team of travel experts in open planned offices.
UK Tour Operator Buyer key responsibilities:
- Negotiating discounts off package holiday products directly with tour operators
- Responsible for negotiating deals with operator
- Identifying a pipeline of sales, offering a constant of product
- Continuously researching and developing new suppliers
- Work with and manage the relevant Buyer Assistant.
UK Tour Operator Buyer skills required:
- A proven track record in product management and sales for a successful tour operator
- Experienced working in a trading, commercial, product or yield/pricing environment
- Talented in sourcing and gaining commercial deals with tour operators/ travel companies
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Sales force advantageous
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44203 5877087