Worldwide Tailor-made Specialist - Homeworker
Homeworker – Worldwide Tailor-made Travel Consultant. Our Client is a long-established wildlife and adventure travel company providing tailor-made holidays to Africa, South-East Asia, Oceania, the Indian Ocean islands and selected Wildlife destinations around the world. Due to growth, they are looking for an experienced Worldwide Specialist Travel Consultant to join them as a Homeworker to create some exceptional & breath-taking trips of a lifetime.
The Homeworking Role:
- Deliver a passionate and high quality personalised customer service, ensuring clients feel valued and engaged
- Following up worldwide enquiries promptly, calling customers directly as appropriate
- Maximise sales opportunities presented, also providing quality service, along with specialist knowledge and salesmanship for all individual enquiries
- Possess the aptitude to work as part of a team, retaining ownership and accountability of assigned work
- Offer expert advice to suit the customer needs and following through on all sales quotations
- Going on educationals as and when required by the company
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel consultant with experience of putting together and selling worldwide tailor-made holidays
- Able to work alone in a personal home environment, meet all deadlines, deliver results, whilst maintaining a focus on customer service and quality
- Possess impressive organisational and time management skills, someone who is flexible, practical, thrives on attention to detail
- Possess excellent problem-solving abilities and can deal with unexpected challenges, resolving them as and when they arise
- Excellent telephone manner, confident communicator with good writing and general IT skills
Here is an opportunity to earn a fantastic package where the basic salary is up to £23,000 per annum based on experience, plus lucrative commission, including benefits and educationals. Our client will consider both part-time or full-time travel consultant to join them.
This is a great opportunity not to be missed. When applying for this position, please forward a travel profile covering the destinations you have travelled to on personal trips and educationals.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.