Luxury Tour Operator - Hotel Data Loader
Hotel Data Loader – Luxury Tour Operator. Red Planet Travel Professionals are currently assisting a well-established luxury tour operator based in London in their search for an experienced Hotel Data Loader. This is a great opportunity to join a highly established and reputable business. The company combines breadth and depth of experience in creating inspirational holidays to worldwide destinations such as Indian Ocean Islands, Middle East, Far East, Caribbean, Hawaii and the USA, delivering it all with passion, style and integrity.
The Hotel Data Loader Role:
- Ensure hotel data loading procedures and policies are maintained across all platforms in accordance with company standards
- Responsible for loading all suppliers’ hotel products into the database system in good time, manipulating data and meeting all deadlines
- Responsible for loading last minute offers, flash sales, stop-sell and close-outs, liaising with product department for workload priority, delivering within set timeframes
- Perform daily system checks, create data reports and monitor all data for accuracy, ensuring attention to detail at all times
- Support the sales team regarding hotel rates queries/terms & conditions on existing and new contracts
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Hotel database loader with first-hand experience of loading hotel contracts to destinations such as USA, Middle East, Caribbean, Indian Ocean and Far East
- Experienced in loading last minute offers, flash sales and dealing with stop-sell and close-outs
- Ability to manage hotel contract loading process from beginning to end
This is really dependent on the candidate’s experience and knowledge, where the basic salary will range anything from £26,000 - £28,000 per annum, plus bonus and excellent benefits!
If you are a Hotel database loading guru and a wizard at reading hotel contracts, then get your CV across to Red Planet Immediately!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.