ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK AS PART OF A TEAM TO DRIVE BUSINESS? ARE YOU TRUSTWORTHY, MOTIVATED AND PERSONABLE? IF YOU HAVE ANSWERED YES TO THESE THREE QUESTIONS, READ ON.
Symphony World Travel, an award winning family owned travel agency, has been trading from their shop front offices in Fetcham and Kingswood for over 30 years. The company thrives on their expertise, attention to detail and dedication to their loyal clients, looking after their diverse range of travel requirements. Symphony World Travel is looking for the right experienced person to immerse themselves in the cogs of the company to help drive the business forward and to increase annual revenues through sales and creative marketing strategy.
- Assist with the day to day running of the shop
- Meet and greet clients and assist with travel enquiries
- Extensive research and use of knowledge to formulate clients’ travel requirements
- Work as part of a team to run successful client events
- Attendance at supplier events
- Data input
- Assistance with mailings and marketing activity
- Liaise with suppliers regarding bookings and take part in training
This position is permanent and full time
We offer a competitive package depending on experience including free parking and 20 days annual leave.
To apply please email your CV with a covering letter to Anthony Raffaini by clicking "Apply Now".
Closing dates for applications Friday 2nd February 2018.