Business Travel Consultant
Do you enjoy the challenge of building complex itineraries and making travel arrangements to really interesting and diverse Worldwide destinations? Would you like to work for a leading Business Travel Company on niche travel accounts? If so, we have 4 x fantastic opportunities for experienced Business Travel Consultants (or GDS-proficient Leisure Travel professionals looking to break into the Business Travel sector), to join our client’s specialist Business Travel team based in Manchester. On offer is an attractive package including a competitive starting salary, bonus scheme and extensive company and industry benefits, plus huge scope for future career progression. If you have the relevant GDS experience and you’d like to find out more about this fantastic Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling travel enquiries - via phone and email
- Booking all aspects of travel - flights and overground/land arrangements
- Building complex and multi-sector itineraries
- Delivering high levels of customer service and accuracy
- Offering route/carrier advice and suggestions where appropriate
- Working well as part of a busy, specialised business travel team
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel industry experience
- Proficiency with a GDS (Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre)
- Ideally, experience booking complex and multi-sector itineraries
- Strong customer service skills
- Confident telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Good Worldwide geographical knowledge
- Keen eye for detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic new Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.