Senior Sales & Commercial Manager
Our client is a dynamic and successful groups tour operator, due to success and expansion, now seeking an experienced Travel Sales Manager to join their friendly team due to remarkable growth. This award winning tour operator offers upmarket group travel for schools and universities throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. This role is ideal for a travel professional with sales management experience within travel seeking career progression & development, sociable working hours and a varied job role in which you will be rewarded for your hard work. Reap the benefits and give your travel career a boost today!
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Plan, develop and implement sales strategies, incorporating annual sales and commercial plans.
- Manage own portfolio of key accounts.
- Identify training and development needs in order to establish and retain a high-performing small sales team.
- Manage individual and team performance.
- Contribute to new business development through meeting and presenting to key prospective clients.
- Take responsibility for own personal development and training.
- Experience in managing a small travel sales team is essential from a tour operator or travel agency background.
- Group travel is a MUST.
- Have tried and tested sales processes in place.
- Know to really drive a sales team.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Lucrative salary & bonus
- Monday to Friday sociable hours
- Varied job role
- Social events
- Lucrative salary
- FAM Trips
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.