Business Travel Consultant (BT)
Our client, who are one of the UK’s fastest growing travel companies, are partnering with one of the UK’s largest online retailers to provide them with a professional in-house corporate travel service based at their Head Office in Liverpool.
This is a fantastic and really exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Travel Consultant (BT) to operate a travel desk within the client’s premises, working directly with a friendly team of passionate and capable people.
You’ll be organising and arranging all aspects of travel for the company’s employees whilst complying with company-specific travel policies and procedures. In addition, you will be supporting the client with a range of administrative duties.
Business Travel (BT) Consultant Skills Requirement:
- Great communicator. You’ll be working with people of all business levels as part of a standalone team of two, so you must be a confident and outgoing team player with an excellent command of written and spoken English along with first class customer service skills.
- Experienced business travel (BT) professional is a MUST
- You will be representing our client in providing a streamlined and professional travel service, so you will need strong business travel (BT) experience
- Fully conversant with Galileo and Evolvi, including sound Fares and Ticketing knowledge, and be familiar with all standard business travel processes and procedures.
- Proficient use of online booking tools.
- Experience of working with online booking tools (preferably SABS) would be an advantage.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills. Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive salary together with a range of on-site benefits including a subsidised restaurant and discounts on local facilities.
Our client is looking to fill this vacancy as soon as possible, so as part of your application please provide a full CV and a covering letter advising of your current salary, notice period and any pre-booked holidays.
To apply for this Senior Business Travel (BT) Consultant position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible. Suitable applicants will be contacted directly by our client.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Business Travel Agent, Business Travel Consultant, BT Agent, BT Consultant & SBTC.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.