Latin / South America Specialist Travel Reservations Consultant
My client, a specialist tour operator, is seeking an experienced Latin America Specialist Travel Reservations Consultant to join their team on a fulltime basis. The role will involve being responsible for booking tailor-made and brochured tours to Latin / South American destinations.
Latin / South America Specialist Travel Reservations Consultant Role & Responsibilities:
- To work as part of the team & achieve / exceed an agreed sales target and profitability
- Build-up a loyal clientele by managing all the clients’ travel requirements and exceeding client’s expectations in respect of service and attention to detail
- Responsibility of individual reservations from initial enquiry to final documentation & post travel follow up - to include all administration duties.
- General office duties as agreed with the retail manager
Latin / South America Specialist Travel Reservations Consultant Required Experience:
- Well travelled within Latin / South America
- Previous experience in a Retail / Tour operating sales role
- Ability to create FIT’s by multi-purchasing to create one travel solution for client
- Articulate, well organised and able to present the product to the highest of standards
- Working knowledge of an Airline CRS (preferably Galileo)
For a fully confidential discussion on this Latin / South America Specialist Travel Reservations Consultant position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales & Retail Travel Agent.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.