Operations Executive - Global Travel Company £20,000 to £25,000
OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE £20,000 - £25,000
This is an opportunity to join one of the World's leading global premium travel brands as an Operations Executive. The Operations & Support Team works cohesively to ensure their pre-travel operation runs smoothly and efficiently, providing customers with seamless and enjoyable travels. Whether a customer has booked a holiday of a lifetime, a romantic break, a family outing or a business trip, the aim is to guarantee satisfaction at, quite literally, all points along their journey.
Operations Executive - Role Features & Responsibilities:
This team provides system, process and product support to their airline call centres, suppliers and direct customers; handling a wide variety of queries via telephone, email and internal systems. As part of this friendly and enthusiastic team, you will enjoy a multi-tasking role which involves:
- Coaching agents in the optimum use of various systems, in established business processes and in their preferred service style.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting system errors experienced by agents and customers, seeing them through to completion.
- Taking ownership and successfully resolving escalated pre-travel customer complaints.
- Responding to agent, supplier and customer emails in a timely and professional fashion.
- Negotiating with suppliers on rejected bookings and where a reservation cannot be fulfilled, liaising with the customer to reach a mutually acceptable solution.
- Delivering system and process training to colleagues and call centre staff.
- Proactively identifying failed bookings and subsequently contacting affected customers with an effective solution.
- Servicing staff bookings efficiently.
Operations Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- A 'can do' attitude with a desire to be flexible, help others and work as part of a team.
- The ability to multi-task and work in a highly organised fashion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise and manage demanding workloads.
- A passion to deliver excellent customer service through creative solutions.
- The ability to quickly grasp a variety of systems and ever-evolving business processes.
- Experience of working in an operational or customer service role in the travel industry is preferred.
Operations Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary of £20,000 to £25,000 including shift allowance and according to experience.
- This job involves working a 37.5 hour week on a 7 day shift pattern.
- Staff benefits include excellent staff travel concessions and a range of additional company benefits.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for the position of Operations Executive please email your CV to Lisa@candm.co.uk or call Lisa or Louise on 01737 309984. Previous successful applicants have come from a background of Client Services, Resort Representative, Duty Officer, Resort Manager, Overseas Representative, Operations Executive, Customer Services.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk