Travel Consultant - Surrey - £20,000 - £22,000
This upmarket Tour Operator are looking for a Luxury Travel Consultant to join their small, friendly reservations team. Rewarded with a competitive basic salary of £20,000 to £22,000 and discounted long-haul travel you will be booking dream holidays to a range of destinations.
Travel Consultant - Responsibilities:
- Sell holidays over the phone and through the internet, chasing quotes to achieve targets.
- Maintain excellent working relationship and deliver exceptional service to direct customers and travel agents.
- Send out brochures and marketing flyers.
- Follow up on all options held, reporting on quotes and options held.
- Pro-actively deal with any customer issues arising, seeking guidance and support as required.
Travel Consultant - Skills Required:
- Proven experience in a reservations or travel consultant role within the travel industry, ideally using a GDS (Galileo / Amadeus)
- Excellent customer service skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Proven knowledge of longhaul destinations, specifically Indian Ocean.
Travel Consultant - Additional Information:
- Basic salary of £20,000 to £22,000 depending on experience.
- Working hours are 0900 to 1800 (9 to 5.30 or 9.30 to 6) Mon to Thurs, Friday 0900 to 17.30, Saturday 0900 to 16.30 on a rota basis.
- Regular educational visits.
If you have the experience required and are interested in the role of Travel Consultant, please apply online.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk