Marketing Assistant (Full-time, Korea)
Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) is the National Tourism Organization of the Republic of Korea, with offices located worldwide to promote Korea tourism to make it one of the top destinations in the world. The London office is now seeking a full time Marketing Assistant who is positive, intelligent and pro-active.
- Salary is £24,000 per annum with annual bonus
- Holiday: 24 days plus public holidays (8 days)
- Working hours: Weekdays 9am to 5pm
- Location: Haymarket, London.
- Start Date: ASAP(Probation period: 2 months)
- Organising major travel exhibitions across the UK and northern Europe
- Planning and implementing online marketing campaigns and managing social media accounts
- Writing press releases for the company website and other channels.
- Market research and writing reports
- Providing customers with tourism information and travel advice by telephone, email and face-to-face
- Undertaking a variety of administrative tasks to ensure smooth operation of the office function including invoices, contracts and other office documents
- Good relevant experience in Tourism, Marketing or Events etc.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skill both written and verbal
- Interest in South Korea would be a big plus
Please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com by 16th February 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.