Business Travel Consultant
Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing company?
Are you looking for a new challenge delivering complex travel itineraries and products to Charity and Not-for-Profit clients?
Our Reservations Team provide a fantastic service to Not-for-Profit, Academic and Charity clients to support them in their vital work around the globe. As Business Travel Consultant you will be booking flights, hotels and car hire and advising clients on travel visas, so this is a varied role and the ability to multitask is key.
We are therefore looking for a highly experienced consultant with outstanding reservations and fares experience gained within a TMC environment.
In return you’ll receive some great benefits:
- A highly competitive salary, with quarterly bonus
- 23.5 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent opportunities for progression in a fast-growing company
- Pension, Discounted Staff Travel Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Central London office
- Team nights out
This is a fast-paced and varied role and you will need:
- A passion for travel with demonstrable energy and self-motivation
- Experience dealing with high volumes of email and call requests processing complex travel bookings
- Experience of nett fares, including air passes and RTW fares
- Excellent Worldwide travel knowledge
- Good CRS knowledge - Galileo preferable but cross-training can be given
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to deal with clients over the phone on a daily basis
- The ability to work independently, and within a team, to achieve individual and team targets
This role is based at our central London office and the hours of work are 8.45am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday.
So, if you’re an experienced Business Consultant and would like to be a part of one of the fastest-growing, specialist travel management companies, then please get in touch; we’d love to hear from you!
Welcome to Diversity Travel – We’re a leading travel management company for the charity and academic communities. We’re proud and passionate about what we do in helping our clients understand and save money on their travel and accommodation.
We’re proud and passionate about what we do.
We embrace diversity and treat everyone with respect and trust.
We always look to improve our products, services and ourselves.
We keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.