Destinations Specialists - Villas
Red Savannah is an award-winning luxury travel company. We are seeking enthusiastic and dynamic Destination Specialists to join our fast-growing French and Italian Villas teams. Based in Cheltenham, these exciting roles include sales, operations and product development. Fluency in French or Italian is essential.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Primary role is to assist in the Sales, Operations and Development of Red Savannah’s successful French, Spanish and Italian Villa portfolios.
- Assisting with Contracting and Relationship Management of Villa Suppliers.
- Selling directly, both proactively and reactively, to clients and approved Travel Agents.
- Researching and developing extra services around the villa portfolio.
- Updating the Villas section of the website to ensure content, pricing and imagery are all up-to-date.
- Production of pre-departure documentation.
- Ensuring imagery is correctly stored for use in client documentation, on the website and for PR/social media purposes.
- Writing villa descriptions, blog posts, PR material and related content as required.
- Maintaining accurate records on the reservation system.
- Liaising with the Marketing team on the promotion, PR & Marketing of Villa product.
- Assistance in Travel Trade relationship management and sales.
- Working collaboratively within a fast moving and dynamic sales team.
- Planning and participation in overseas inspection trips and consumer / trade fairs from time to time.
- Must be fluent in French or Italian with Spanish a bonus.
- Excellent sales skills, demonstrating a mature, empathetic sales approach and an ability to lead the sale.
- Able to build and maintain strong commercial relationships with villa owners and suppliers
- Excellent English grammar and writing skills.
- Good creative eye for photography.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively from both a written and oral standpoint.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"