A successful travel company based in the South Yorkshire area are recruiting for a Travel Administration / Customer Service Consultant to join their expanding travel team. In this Varied Role you will be working Mon-Fri 9am-5pm and on occasion you will be required to work until 7pm as well as adhoc Saturdays.
Within the role of Travel Administration / Customer Service Consultant you will be responsible for:
* Checking and issuing invoices /tickets and assisting with any changes from suppliers
* Working closely with the sales team and making sure all details are entered correctly within the in house system and booking systems
* Working to company deadlines and making sure work is completed accurately
* Using a wide variety of in house and supplier systems
Travel Administration/Customer Service Consultant skills Required:
* Experience working within a travel agency or travel company either in the role of travel administrator, travel agent, travel consultant, reservations consultant, or travel customer service consultant or have worked within customer services within a Travel environment
* Great attention to detail - Confident checking over documents including invoices and tickets
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to prioritise a busy workload and work to deadlines
May also consider Part Time hours Min 4 days per week
If you would like to apply for the position of Travel Administration/Customer Service Consultant please contact Rachel on 01612384491 and forward your up to date cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk