Customer Complaints Manager - Luxury Travel
Customer Complaints Manager - Luxury Tarvel
Base salary to £50,000 depending on experience
South West London
My client is a leading luxury travel company whose clientele are high net worth individuals who require the very highest standards of customer service.
An opportunity is now available to join them as a Customer Compliants Manager.
Candidates must have previous experience managing and resolving compliants at a high level within the travel industry abeit within tour operations, airlines, cruise companies etc.
Candidates have must excellent command of the English language in terms of writing, grammar as well as an exceptional clear telephone manner with the ability to develop rapport with clients and resolve any issues before they escalate.
Good negotiation skills are also required for this role.
Customer Complaints Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop the day to day function of Customer Services
- Monitor and report upon client complaints.
- Identify and initiate improvements to the function.
- Contribute effectively and assist in dealing with client problems and grievances both prior to travel and when in resort. Monitor and report on destination complaints.
- Check progress of and resolve client complaints.
- Respond to all queries received via telephone or in writing.
Customer Compliants Manager Experience Required:
- Experience in resolving customer complaints gained within the travel industry
- First class English language skills, both written and verbal, essential
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong organisational abilities with impeccable attention to detail
- Striong negotiation skills
- Experience of successfully managing difficult situations
Customer Compliants Manager Salary and Remuneration:
- Base salary to £50,000 (depending on experience)
- 22 days holiday
- Heavily discounted Travel
To apply for this Customer Complaints Manager role, please email your CV along with a covering letter outline why you would be a suitable candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tony on 0207 812 3820 for additional information in confidence.