Groups & Incentive Operations Executive – Italian Speaker
Our Client is located near Kensington and is a small yet, highly established inbound tour operator working with corporate and leisure customers. They have been creating and managing incentives, group and individual traveller holidays in the UK and Ireland since 1989, principally for outbound tour operators, travel agents and specialist travel related organisations in multiple markets globally.
Group Tour Operator Job Role:
The Incentive & Group Operations Executive will manage the main functions of running a tour group from inception through to follow up. The role will include creating exciting holiday concepts which play to this travel company’s client’s and customers’ interests and passions, packaging these into an attractive offering and delivering them to clients and customers.
- Creating customer proposals
- Travel arrangements from arrival to departure: booking hotels, tourist guides, attractions, coaches etc
- Operating the groups and being on site if required
- Managing customer requests and preparing customer documentation including invoices
- Product development and creating itineraries
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Attending site inspections and developing product knowledge
- Tight management of deadlines and payments
- Working closely with tour managers
- Database management and orderly filing of documents
- Identify areas of operational improvement
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Essential - At least two years’ experience working as a Group Operations Executive with an inbound tour operator/travel wholesaler
- Able to work in a small professional team, customer centric, experience oriented and 'can do' culture
- Fluent Italian, good working knowledge English and preferably one other major foreign language
- You will be confident in your ideas and able to deliver them successfully
- Have a good knowledge of the UK / Ireland as a tourist destination and knowledge of London and major UK hotels
- Commercially minded and experience of tour quotations
- Must Have good working knowledge of Microsoft software including Excel and Word
- Highly organised and punctual with a tenacious can-do attitude
- High attention to detail, Advanced research skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and in a team
The salary is paying up to £28,000 per annum, based on experience, plus bonus & benefits.
Sounds Like you?
If so, we’d like to hear from you today!