Product & Commercial Support Executive – Caribbean & Indian Ocean
Product & Commercial Support Executive. A career developing opportunity has just become available for an ambitious and hungry candidate seeking a Commercial and Product Support role with a luxury tour operator in London. This position will be well suited to a travel consultant/product executive who is passionate about supporting product managers to deliver outstanding performance. In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing travel brand.
Our Client’s Philosophy:
"You should train and develop your team so great that they could work anywhere in the world, then treat them so great that they would never want to leave."
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Caribbean and Indian Ocean Product Managers in the functioning of their daily product needs
- successfully work alongside Product Managers to push product forward within a competitive market place, delivering on commitments and meeting deadlines
- Assist Product Managers in identifying and pursuing new opportunities in existing areas of responsibility, along with possessing the confidence to communicate and present your company at all levels of business
- Being responsible and collecting data around benchmarking and helping our client gain a better position in the market
- Looking at where improvements can be made and ensuring the product remains the market leader
- Be responsible for updating pricing on site
- Maintaining relationships with some hotel and airline partners
- Being responsible for handling internal incentives
- Helping with invoicing of Marketing monies raised by the Product Managers
Now Let’s talk About You:
- Hungry for success, now seeking a career enhancing Commercial & Product Support role
- Experience in creating tailor-made trips to worldwide luxury destinations, including Caribbean and Indian Ocean Islands
- Experience in selling both Luxury & Mainstream tailor-made holidays
- Excellent working knowledge of a GDS (Sabre, Worldspan, Galileo or Amadeus) is a must
- Possess outstanding negotiation, communication and analytical skills
- Available to attend trade shows, travel events and conferences
Our client offers an excellent salary of £27,000 - £28,000 per annum + lucrative benefits and the opportunity to travel overseas on Fam Trips. Working hours and strictly Monday-Friday, 9am – 5.30pm.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.