BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
Business Travel Consultant - Manchester City Centre - This very well established Travel Specialist in Grater Manchester area is looking for long-haul tailormade travel consultant to manage their unique business travel accounts. Offering a basic salary of around £19,000 plus monthly bonus, OTE £21,000 as a Business Travel Consultant for this fun and fast paced team will also have the opportunity to work in a really exciting, quickly expanding team that is creating lots of new opportunities within the business for progression.
You'll be assisting their clients in this niche market for destinations across the globe, working between 8.30am and 6pm on a small shift pattern, Monday - Friday. No weekends or evenings…
Business Travel Consultant will on a day to day basis include arranging business trips contacting airlines, hotels and land suppliers.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Manage a small portfolio of new and existing corporate accounts
- Meet all customer travel requirements, offering intricate details such as seat allocation, air miles, meal request, as standard.
- Transact all products including air, rail, accommodation, insurance.
- Follow best practice processes to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Relationship management and rapport building are key.
- Offer first class customer service at all times
Suitable candidates for this rare and very unique opportunity as a niche Business Travel Consultant will…
- Have experience within the travel industry in a similar tailormade travel consultant role or alternatively have worked in a service driven role selling flights, hotels and other ancillaries
- Have experience in GDS systems such as Amadeus, Sabre or Galileo
- Be well travelled across the world
- Demonstrate unrivalled customer service
To apply for this Business Travel Consultant opportunity please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk