Vice President of Travel
Vice President of Travel - OTA
An exciting, newly created opportunity has arisen for a highly dynamic, entrepreneurial technology driven, media travel organisation looking to appoint a talented and inspiring VP to lead an international travel team within their OTA division. This challenging and diverse role has a varied range of responsibilities including margin delivery, operations, sales, product development and compliance.
Senior Vice President of Travel Skills required:
- To implement and lead the strategic direction of the travel division.
- Ability to build and motivate a senior travel team and rapidly grow teams in various international key markets.
- Possess strong understanding and contacts on a global basis with the trade to include, hotels, rentals, airlines, tourist boards and DMC's
- Solid operational, financial and data skills.
- Be able to demonstrate an impressive track record in achieving results in a B2C travel organisation.
- Understanding of transactional bookable technology in travel.
- Work cross functionally with online product, technology, finance and marketing teams and executives in the business
This role ideally suits an entrepreneurial VP/General Manager/Director/MD/Senior Leader from an online tour operating/ OTA environment with extensive involvement within key commercial and operation aspects of the business, exceptional operational knowledge essential and passionate about delivering high quality customer service.
Previous P&L responsibility with a proven track record of delivering results and driving significant growth.
Degree/ MBA educated preferable.
Please send a copy of your CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org