Would you like to work with some of the most luxurious all-inclusive hotel brands in the industry?
Cara Hotel Marketing Ltd. is a leading resort representation company with an in-depth knowledge of markets throughout the UK and Europe. With a list of sought after clients, we’re a highly-experienced team from every corner of the globe and we’re looking for motivated travel industry professionals to join us in the role of Commercial Executive. We have two full-time positions available immediately, both full-time, but one permanent and the other maternity cover to 31st January 2019. They will initially be based at our head office in Wimbledon, south London and from mid-April, in East Croydon, following our office relocation.
The role involves supporting the Commercial Manager in achieving sales, revenue and ADR targets for each of our client AMResorts' hotels in Mexico or the Dominican Republic. Working alongside our passionate Commercial, Sales and Marketing teams, you will achieve this through detailed competitor analysis, monitoring inventory and availability, analysing sales trends and implementing effective revenue management strategies. Working in a fast-paced and upbeat environment, we’re on the lookout for a self-motivated individual who can also step up and be a team player.
The successful candidate will have strong organisational and time management skills, excellent attention to detail and be commercially and analytically minded. Strong Microsoft Excel skills are essential.
Job Description Summary (full details are available from us on request):
- Responsibility for issuing hotel contracts & promo rate offers to all tour operator partners.
- Full analysis of competitor pricing reports and implementation of solutions to ensure the right hotel price positioning.
- Analysing/interpreting statistical reporting and on-going market research within the travel industry.
- Opportunity for travelling abroad to Latin America/Caribbean as part of your expertise building, and occasional attendance of travel trade events.
- Fluent English Speaker
- Analytically minded with strong attention to detail.
- Sound business and commercial acumen.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships.
- Ability to effectively analyse and interpret information.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- An interest in and basic understanding of the travel industry.
- Thrives on working in a team environment, but also has the ability to work individually.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy role.
- Professional manner at all times.
- Good IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"