Web Support Consultant
Webchat Travel Consultant
A well known tour operator are seeking a Webchat Travel Consultants to join their team on a temporary basis. This role has lots of flexibility in terms of shifts between 8am-10pm Monday to Friday and 3 out of 4 weekends. The purpose of this role is to book air, car and hotel reservations using multiple Global Distribution Systems. Salary up to £12 per hour, based in Central London.
Webchat Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Book air, car and hotel reservations using multiple Global Distribution Systems
- Be a team player and provide assistance to co-workers
- Understand and execute effective sales techniques
- Book & confirm Flights, Hotels and Transport
- Basic knowledge of UK & European Airports
- Have full knowledge of all products in relation to the business
- Develop strong internal relationships with internal & external customers
Webchat Travel Consultant Requirements:
- Demonstrate proven track record in corporate travel consultant industry.
- Good computer literacy skills
- Strong verbal skills
- Able to self-manage time and ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise
- Professional approach
Webchat Travel Consultant Additional Information:
- This temporary to permanent job is starting ASAP
- Paying up to £12ph plus benefits depending on experience
- Immediate start
To apply for this Webchat Travel Consultant role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference 49102. Alternatively please phone Harri on 020 7397 1297 if you have the desired skills for this job.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk