Part Time Bookkeeper
Part Time Bookkeeper, London. Required for this luxury Asia Specialist tour company in Central London. This is an ideal position for someone looking for 1 or 2 days a week.
Part Time Bookkeeper Weekly Tasks:
- Set up new, and improve current, accounting procedures
- Introduce new accounting software e.g. Xero.
- Undertake all book-keeping in new accounting system
- Pay invoices as required
- Check payments in from clients - keep a record
- Reconcile reservation system with payments in and out.
Part Time Bookkeeper Monthly tasks
- Record monthly sales for CAA & ABTOT
- Record monthly departures for CAA & ABTOT
- Produce useful monthly sales figures
- Produce monthly KPIs & management accounts
- PAYE & payroll duties
Part Time Bookkeeper Quarterly tasks
- VAT returns
- Produce quarterly reports of sales for CAA & ABTOT
- Keep a check on FX exposure and advise directors
- Look for ways to increase company profitability.
Part Time Bookkeeper Annual tasks
- Prepare paperwork / accounting system for annual accounts
- Assist main accountants to prepare annual accounts
- Prepare figures for CAA figures for annual ATOL return
- Prepare figures for CAA figures for annual ABTOT return.
Part Time Bookkeeper Skills needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Knowledge of accounting systems Xero, Sage etc
- Knowledge of travel industry
- Familiarity with CAA and ABTOT reporting requirements.
- Proficiency with Axum (in-house reservation system) - training to be given so as to tally all booking payment data.
Part Time Bookkeeper Additional Information:
- Paying £20-30 per hour
- 1 or 2 days a week
- Immediate start
If you are interested in the above role please call Harri on 0207 397 1297 or send your CV to Harri@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk