In-House Recruitment Manager
In-house Recruitment Manager - An excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, creative and forward thinking consumer business based near Folkestone in Kent. You will drive the overall recruitment strategy, develop a high performing team whilst focusing on the candidate experience and ensuring activities are aligned to the employer brand.
In-house Recruitment Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible driving the recruitment strategy, continually improving processes, producing recruitment metrics and ensuring the strategy is aligned to the companies strategic goals. You will lead a team of 2 Recruitment Executives, ensuring they have clear and stretching personal development plans as well playing to their strengths to sourcing new talent. You will work closely with hiring managers to drive the recruitment process, act as a sounding board to make effective hiring decisions, advise on the most effective assessment techniques and overcome any challenges they may face when seeking new employees. This is a broad generalist recruitment role, covering all disciplines but a strong background and experience of recruiting digital staff (such as full-stack developers, UX, UI etc) is highly desirable.
In-House Recruitment Manager Skills Required
- Similar experience of in-house recruitment (or combined in-house and agency)
- Experience recruiting employees who operate in a digital environment
- Knowledge of the latest of most effective recruitment assessment, techniques and technology
- Strong people leader with experience of driving a team
- Experience of driving recruitment strategy but happy playing a hands on role with the delivery of recruitment campaigns as part of a small team
- Excellent communicator and people influencing skills
In-House Recruitment Package
A competitive basic salary depending on experience (to be discussed on application), plus profit share scheme and benefits
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/