Product Co-ordinator - nr Gatwick / Redhill Up to £19k 1 Year Maternity Cover Contract
Have you ever wanted to work for a multi award winning business? Our client is multi award winning and has a strong focus on delivering their customers a perfect blend of quality and value, this tour operator looks set to continue this winning streak and needs committed quality driven travel professionals to join their Product team. If you have always wanted to work in the Product Department then this an ideal step.
Product Co-ordinator Features and Responsibilities:
- You will provide administrative support to the Product Manager and Product Executive in the creation, contracting and day-to-day administration of all tours and other products
- You will be the main point of contact for day-to-day queries from within the business, taking a proactive approach to resolving issues and setting procedures in place for the future.
- You will be involved in contracting and negotiating with all suppliers as requested by the Product Manager
- Administer all yield management requests from the Product Manager such as price and discount amendments, additional departures, increasing capacity or consolidating departures as required.
- You will manage flight allocations, once on sale and action all amendments/schedule changes to contracted flights and advise relevant departments.You will also assist in dealing with any product related Aviation issues experienced by Field Services and the Duty Officers
Product Co-ordinator Skills and Experience Required:
- Ideally you will have worked in a Product Department in an assistant role where you have a true understanding of the need to have a customer centred approach to all areas.
- Perhaps you have worked as an assistant in a contracting, pricing, yield, reservations or marketing department
- If you are an ambitious travel consultant or travel agent or reservations agent with a strong desire to understand and move into a product role then this is an ideal role.
- You must be highly organised with tremendous levels of accuracy.
Product Co-ordinator Additional Information:
This is a Monday - Friday role and as well as a competitive salary you will be given additional benefits such as between 23 and 26 days holiday, concessions, pension scheme, opportunities for career progression, free parking, staff incentives and entertainment.
This is a 1 year Maternity Cover role.
Please apply for the role of Product Assistant online or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk