Luxury Travel - Bespoke Travel Consultant
Luxury Travel - Bespoke Travel Consultant. Do you have a passion for Luxury Sales? Award winning and recognized as one of the Top Luxury Brand’s in the UK, our client specializes in some of the most amazing, breath-taking world locations. If you know your honeymoon destinations, luxury beaches and retreats, this could be just the role you’ve been searching for.
The Luxury TO & Role:
- This tour operator specialises in creating individually crafted bespoke luxury upmarket holidays to worldwide destinations
- The role will offer expert travel advice by using your destination product knowledge and putting together some breath-taking and favourite world itineraries for beach escapes, idyllic retreats, family holidays, honeymoons, including cultural and luxurious adventure tours
- As a luxury travel consultant, your role will be creating exotic tailor-made holidays by putting together products such as scheduled flights, world class luxury hotels and resorts, special holiday requests, tours, safaris and excursions
Skills & Experience:
- Friendly travel consultants who have sold luxury holidays to join their specialists’ team of bespoke travel consultants
- Must have a passion for creating unique trips and have sold luxury holidays, along with possessing excellent destination knowledge of the luxury travel market
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence at all levels
- Have the ability to multi-task through effective planning, prioritising and organising of workload
- Have the ability to comprehend, capture, as well as interpret customer information, ensuring you take ownership of the full customer journey
- Competent computer knowledge and technological skills with the ability to use internet search tools and browsers
- To provide excellent customer service at all times in line with the standard and guidelines to enhance customer experience
- Experience of arranging flights through one of the key travel industry GDS systems such as Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre or Worldspan
Product Training & Educationals:
- The best part of this job is that our client will not only reward you with an excellent salary package, they will also invest their time and energy in you with their on-going product training & personal development programs
- Training programme will also include sending you overseas on educationals to experience the destinations, luxury hotels and resorts you’re selling
If you have sold luxury holidays within a retail/tour operator travel environment and know your honeymoon destinations, luxury beaches and retreats, get in touch with us or send your CV across to us immediately, as there is an excellent career opportunity, along with a fantastic salary package with commission & benefits on offer for you.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.