Travel Live Chat Consultant
Travel Web Support - Web Chat / Live Chat Consultant required for a very well established independent travel company in Chester City Centre - Offering a basic salary of £17,500, rising to £18,000 after 6 months probationary period plus bonus/commission up to £400 a month OTE £22,800 - This is a great opportunity for a strong Live Chat / Web Support / Web Chat Specialist that is looking to work for an exciting, dynamic and growing business. These opportunities would suit individuals from a strong background in web based / live chat customer service and sales roles within a Call Centre / Contact Centre environment or alternatively individuals that have are target driven from other industry sectors that are looking to sell and leading and quality travel product.
Travel Web Support / Web Chat / Live Chat Consultant will:-
- Respond to incoming emails and live customer web chats from the website in line with department procedures and service guidelines
- Maximise all opportunities to convert enquiries into bookings, ensuring that personal and team booking and conversion targets are met
- Deliver an outstanding customer service on every call / email and chat to exceed customer expectations and provide the best customer experience possible
- Identify and maximise opportunities to maximise income on every booking - offering additional products such as insurance where appropriate
- Identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience or internal processes and feeding back to relevant team and stakeholder
The Travel Web Support / Web Chat / Live Chat Expert will:-
- Have credible knowledge of dealing effectively with clients or customers in a live chat environment OR have worked in a Travel or Lettings industries and have effectively conversed with customers over email
- Experience in a similar role on web support / live chat / web chat environment with a strong understanding of web based interaction with customers and consumers
Would you like to be part of a close-knit and friendly team, dedicated to excellence and top-notch customer service and work for the UK's largest independent specialist travel agency that offers a fantastic and unrivalled holiday / travel product?
If so, for more information and to apply for this unique role please send your updated CV to email@example.com, call Sunny on 0161 238 4494 or apply below.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk